Wood-burning stoves are being placed in more and more homes across the U.K due to the increase in popularity. We’ve found the perfect company that sells wood-burning stoves in the UK. We’ve chosen our favourite picks from their website, especially for you:
- The C four is a new 4.9kW wood-burning stove from Charnwood. The stove features one single air control for exceptional clean burning and outstanding efficiency that helps give that rustic, country feel to the home
- The Loxton Maxi convector is good for open plan spaces and provides better heat distribution and can heat up a larger area faster compared to a standard radiant stove which works well for the start of the year when it’s still a little chilly
- The Hunter Harold 8 slimline is the perfect match for people with large fireplaces in small to medium size rooms and doesn’t require a huge amount of heat but can still give the room a new lease of life with the fashionable design
- If you’re missing your BBQ this winter then why not try a Kamado Joe grill? Unlike usual standard BBQs, they are charcoal-fuelled with a ceramic grill which helps to evenly distribute and hold the heat. An inventive way of using your grill would be to grill some pineapple and mix it in with a cocktail to bring in the new year!
- But my overall favourite piece available from Stove Site is the Charnwood Country 4 wood-burning stove. It has an output of 4.8kW and is the smallest stove in the Charnwood country range but has all the features that are associated with the larger models and is a lovely addition to any home this winter.
Why not take a look at Stove Site’s website to see these five favourites in more detail and other pieces they have? Don’t forget to keep an eye out for their Christmas sale starting on the 24th of December to make some great new year savings.