Can you believe we are half-way through 2016 already? I still remember writing my New Year’s resolutions and planning the first quarter of 2016! So far, this year have been pretty interesting I must admit – this is what I have been up to (so far):
- Financial Education ( Ann Wilson’s Wealth Course and Kate Northrup’s 21 day Money Love Challenge)
- The Fire Starter Session Audio course by Danielle LaPorte
- Finalist ‘Network SHE Foundation International Women’s Day Award’
- Wealth Insights Seminar by Dr Joanna Martin
- Cala Retreats’ Yoga Retreat
- Design Talk @ The National Federation of Women’s Institutes, Oxhey Village Violets
- Winner of BoConcept ‘Ones to Watch 2016’
- Holiday in India
- Ambassador Hema
- Joined the GYM!
- Life Coach Diploma Course (CPD)
- Got tattooed
- Holiday in Norway
A couple of years ago, I attended this seminar where the host said that if we didn’t buy her package, when we came back a year after we’d be more likely to be at the same place as we were when we attended the seminar. I found that quite rude. No one stays at the same place – we all move somehow and somewhere. I know that I have come a LONG way in the last 2-3 years. I am nowhere where I once used to be.
Never stop believing in yourself – no matter what others say. Only you know your journey 🙂
“No one but YOU knows how hard you work,
how many hours you put in behind the scenes,
so rely on YOURSELF for approval,
not the outside world.”
I love June. Warm days, beach walks, hydrangeas and farmers markets…..Time for sunny days and blues skies….Hello June….Summer is almost here…..Happy June!
Gorgeous illustration by Rosehill Designs