Would you like to create a healthier lifestyle and learn how to de-stress your home and life? Now, more than ever, home needs to be a retreat that wraps you up and makes you feel great again. I truly believe our homes have a great impact on our health and well-being, everything from your lighting to the colour of the paint you choose can affect your sleep habits, energy levels, and overall health.
“Mind. Body. Spirit. Home. It’s all connected.”
So… Let’s create a well-kept home with soul and intention! It’s my passion to encourage you to fall back in love with your home and see the so-called chores as meaningful, moments of indulgence.
“YOUR HOME IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE NOT ONLY WHERE YOU’VE BEEN IN YOUR LIFE, BUT ALSO WHO YOU ARE NOW AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHO YOU HOPE TO BECOME.”
I truly believe that getting the small things in life right makes a big difference when it comes to living well. Finding beauty in every day and devising lovely ways to make modern living easier is the thinking behind My Unique Home. It’s all about inspiring you to create a healthy and happy home that supports your family’s lifestyle goals. After all, spending time in spaces we love can help us relax, recharge and prepare to face the world.
Here, I have a huge range of home decorating ideas, do-it-yourself projects, paint-colour help, window treatment tips, and small-space solutions for your bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Browse over 1050 (!) articles sharing amazing ideas you can use in your own home. From bedrooms to bathrooms, to living rooms and kitchens, gardens and seasonal, you’ll find the inspiration you’re looking for.
Get inspired to put together a new colour scheme with my tips on choosing colours – from paint colours to upholstery colours. With my tips and tricks, you’ll discover how to decorate small spaces, how to arrange furniture, and how to use decorating accessories. Exercise your DIY decorating skills with my fun decorating projects.
Decorating on a budget has never been easier with my savvy ideas that cost less. These decorating ideas will transform your home without breaking the bank.
Kiran is an Lifestyle Coach, Author at KIRAN SINGH, Founder and Editor of Design the Lifestyle YOU Desire, My Unique Home and Vivacious Mum. She was born and raised in Norway but London has been her Home since 2008. She has had a wide and varied career and has always been passionate about creating beautiful, healthy and happy homes. More about her here.
Kiran truly believes our homes have a great impact on our health and well-being, everything from our lighting to the colour of the paint we choose can affect our sleep habits, energy levels, and overall health.
It is Kiran’s passion to encourage you to fall back in love with your home and see the so-called chores as meaningful, moments of indulgence. Let’s create a well-kept home with soul and intention!
She has also won quite a few National and International Awards received numerous nominations and had countless media appearances.
Her Top Achievements (so far!):
- 1st runner-up, Women’s Empowering Award (2012)
- Winner Silver Website for My Unique Home (2013)
- Winner Inspirational Award (2014)
- Winner Bronze Website Award for Vivacious Mum (2014)
- Winner Design & Creative Award at the Asian Professional Awards (2014)
- Winner Silver Website Award for STUDIO KIRAN SINGH (2015)
- Winner Silver Website Award for Soulfully Nourished, (2015)
- Finalist ‘Best in Creative Industries’ category at the 3rd Annual British Indian Awards (2015)
- Winner Silver Website Award for Design the Lifestyle YOU Desire! (2015)
- Winner Star Awards (2015)
- Finalist Network She Foundation International Women’s Day (2016)
- Winner ‘BoConcept’s Ones to Watch’ (2016)
- Winner Sikh Women in Business at World Sikh Awards (2016)
- Finalist Hertfordshire Digital Awards (2016)
- Finalist British Indian Awards; ‘Best in Creative Industries’ and ‘Young Achiever of the Year’ (2017)
- Winner Silver Award @ Hertfordshire Digital Awards – Blog Category (2017)
- Runner up at Centre of Excellence 2018 Awards, Inspiration Category (2018)
- Finalist HBC’s Best Yoga, Spirituality & Wellbeing Blog (2019)
- Finalist for the Centre of Excellence Award in both the ‘Inspiration’ and ‘Shining Star’ category (2019)
- Runner-up Centre of Excellence Award in the ‘Shining Star’ category recognising those that have gone on to make a difference in the lives of others (2019)
- Finalist for the Centre of Excellence Award (2020)
- HIGHLY COMMENDED in the category of SHINING STAR AWARD (2020)